Please visit these sites with which we are pleased to be associated but please visit again soon. Where the owner of any of the sites listed on this page provide a service or sell goods the fact that the site is listed does not imply a recommendation unless expressly made.
If you would like to arrange a mutual link, please contact us
- Parva Farm Vineyard - Parva Farm Vineyard - gorgeous selection of local wine
- Colin Hoult Photography - Colin Hoult, local freelance photographer
- Fairfield Guest House - Set in the sunny heart of the Llandogo amphitheatre amidst the scenic beauty of the Wye Valley we offer you comfort, care and harmony. The property is set back from the road in secluded gardens offering privacy, peace and quiet. Here you can enjoy our sumptuous breakfast, a tasty evening meal or a drink while savouring the scenery and then a comfortable night in our top quality beds
- Ferndale Guest House - Ferndale House offers a homely and peaceful atmosphere with no restrictions on access to rooms or garden. It has been modernised to include en-suite facilities and a lounge with wood burning stove.
- Forest of Dean - Forest of Dean information
- Monmouth - Welcome to Monmouth
- The Old Rectory, Tintern - self contained apartments
- Somewhere To Go - An interactive map based hotel and tourism site. Just roll your cursor over the interactive map for Monmouthshire tourism and click for attraction information
- Tintern Village - Life in the village of Tintern, now and in the past
- Wye Valley Crafts Association - The Wye Valley Craft Association was founded in 1986 by local craftspeople to enable them to cooperate in selling their products, at venues in the Lower Wye Valley in South East Wales and the Forest of Dean
- Tintern Woodland Studio